Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Vegas

I went to Vegas a few weeks ago. The entire trip was plagued with high speed driving, drinking, and cards. Its always dangerous when someone gets behind the wheel with nothing to loose. Its even worse when they believe that everyone else in the car is in the same boat as them. We made it to Vegas, lord only knows how in one peace, and began are night with shots and beer.
I remember thinking that if we keep the pace than none of us are going to make it to midnight.

A walk down the strip reminded me why this is the freak capitol of the world. Luckily I was stoned and drunk, a combination that makes staring at the wall fun. People of all races stumbled around Las Vegas looking for true happiness. A plethora of cultures clashed and a giant orgy commenced, all to keep us freaks entertained. what we will give up for one night at the freak show.

A shock that night was sent my way. One of the blows that knock the wind out of you even though you never were touched. Panic infiltrated my body and I began to loose sight of what the best procedure would be... I lost myself briefly. but later after debunking the trouble and creating peace once again all throughout the creatures and inhabitants of my head, i continued my drinking. I figured madness would be the best method to get to the other end of the weekend.

I arrived at my resting area. the problem was that i had no key. The nimrods behind me were distracted by the sex that floated around the city in abundance. finally, they exploded from an overcrowded elevator and saved me by letting me into the room. Luckily they got there when they did because my brain was staring to play savage tricks on me. They saved me from falling out of line with the puzzle.

A brief reminder why I don't trust humanity was thrown my way as I was tucking myself in for bed. My brain some how tangled and wrestled with this idea and news for the entire night. However, when I awoke it was go time. I figured shit out, got through the fucked up part of the trip and prepared myself for the long, terrifying road home.

No comments: